This quote made me think of the book "For Women Who Do To Much"...I
would be one of those. I like being busy! I like to use every possible
moment to do something which leads to the problem of sometimes being a few minutes late somewhere. But, that's another post...maybe.
I hope you have a relaxing day wherever you are!
Blessings,
Oh- I struggle with always being busy and then taking time to relax. I fee best when I am busy and productive...if I am not "working" I am blogging/visiting blogs and I even "work at" that.
Circumstances in my life have forced me to live a life of relaxation. To be busy is to be unwell. Therefore, when there is a long list of things to do, it must be balanced with periods of relaxation...not to be confused with laziness! That is a different thing entirely! lol :o)
Sometimes you have to relax though. I've found a hammock does wonders because you can crash on the couch and still do small chores but you can't do Nuthin in a hammock :)
Psalm 46:10 comes to mind yet again - to cease striving (relax) and know that He is God. I posted on that recently. It's hard to do that even if you're still.
5 comments:
Oh- I struggle with always being busy and then taking time to relax. I fee best when I am busy and productive...if I am not "working" I am blogging/visiting blogs and I even "work at" that.
Circumstances in my life have forced me to live a life of relaxation. To be busy is to be unwell. Therefore, when there is a long list of things to do, it must be balanced with periods of relaxation...not to be confused with laziness! That is a different thing entirely! lol :o)
Note: See how I waited until later so you think I slept in! ;o)
Sometimes you have to relax though. I've found a hammock does wonders because you can crash on the couch and still do small chores but you can't do Nuthin in a hammock :)
Psalm 46:10 comes to mind yet again - to cease striving (relax) and know that He is God. I posted on that recently. It's hard to do that even if you're still.
Post a Comment