Did someone say organized?


 Simple steps to stay organized
 I like this because it is so not me!
if I get it out, I think "oh, I'll do it later."  That would explain the mild disarray around my house.
if you open it - that one makes me nuts...I think that is a kid thing.
if you try it on - oops, that's me again!
if you don't use it - get rid of it....can we just skip over this one?
if it's expired - finally one I can say that I do....otherwise it makes for a stinky fridge.
if it's junk - throw it out....again, can we just skip over this one?
if it's a  bill - pay it...yeah, that's a good idea! Thank goodness for my husband on this one! (Again, not my gift!)
if you schedule it, write it down...I used to be able to keep things in my head, but like the rest of my house, it's getting a little cluttered!
Are you one of those organized persons?  If you are, please come to my house!
Blessings,

4 comments:

sandy said...

I am an organized person by nature but then I'm not very disciplined so things catch up with me. I HAVE, in fact, started an organizing blog to keep myself accountable to getting more organized and using discipline to STAY that way. But the blog is also about ordering my whole life! Haha...we'll see how THAT goes! ;)

Oh, in case you want to check it out, it's at awellorderedlife.blogspot.com.

DearHelenHartman said...

I like those rules. We had one around our house - If you have the energy to step over it and go around it - you have the energy to PICK IT UP!

I am organized. Not in a way that anyone else can see but if you ask me where something is I can find it as fast as an organized person. Usually.

Susie said...

Holly, I am the type that I could go help my daughers clean, sort, clear, whatever , at their houses...but need a fire under my own butt at times. LOL But I do keep my house clean ..because it's less stressful when I am not looking at glutter. Good luck honey, I'd help you if I could. Smiles, Susie

J.Rylie.C said...

i love it!

Come and join my party Color Connection, it is also my PINK entry. I hope you join the fun.

Search This Blog