Enter my world. . .

Pinned Image
Let's see....what else can we add to this?  Hmmm...like everything I put in, I look good in, world peace, my house is clean....and you?

Blessings,

5 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, I think that's called "Heaven!" lol I sooo agree with you!!!
XO
Cindy

Noelle the dreamer said...

Holly, this is absolutely precious!
Author Sarah Sundin just posted that today the 26th of July in 1942, chocolate was rationed...Can you just hear me moaning?

Seriously, you asked how many books I read a week.
To tell the truth, I never aim for any specific amount (it depends on how many needs reviewing, and then the many titles I spot here and there that I cannot resist and since there are only so many days in the year' cannot review on the blog), it must be pleasing, some takes more concentration, some requires 'delicate' reviewing (I hate negatives but it happens and I prefer to be nice, why upset needlessly?! I am no critic after all!)and I often like to set aside a book once I am done and think about it!
All this to tell you I am surrounded by books and I love it!
Now that you read this tirade, go grab a piece of chocolate! Life without chocolate...Brr..
God bless,

NanaDiana said...

And I have time to read and enjoy a bit of peace and solitude- xo Diana

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thank you for linking up from last week's Color connection. come and join again this week, the linky is up now.

Susie said...

No hot flashes :(:( The weather is warm enough without my hair catching fire. Smiles to you Holly...xo, Susie

Search This Blog