Chocolate chip cookies

ha ha....
Need I say more?
By the way, I found the most amazing/delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe ever.  Here it is!  They were right when they say that cornstarch makes a difference.  I'm not kidding! Try it and let me know.
I hope you have a chocolate chip cookie day!
 

I found these at kelseysappleaday.blogspot.com

Ingredients: 
3/4 c. unsalted butter, softened 
3/4 c. brown sugar 
1/4 c. granulated sugar 
1 egg 
2 tsp. vanilla extract 
2 c. all purpose flour 
2 tsp. cornstarch 
1 tsp. baking soda 
1/2 tsp. salt 
1 c. bittersweet chocolate chips

Directions:
1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

2.  In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until fluffy and light in color. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.

3.  Mix in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks.

4.  Using a standard-sized cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop dough onto a prepared baking sheet.  Bake for 8-10 minutes, until barely golden brown around the edges.  (The tops will not brown, but do NOT cook longer than ten minutes.)

5.  Let cool, on the sheet, on a wire rack for five minutes.  Remove from baking sheet and let cool completely.  Makes approximately 3 dozen.  Try not to eat them all.

Blessings,

4 comments:

Rhissanna said...

I will have to try this. I know cornflour (that's corn starch over here) is put in shortbread recipes, if the traditional rice flour isn't available. But I never thought of adding it to other cookie recipes. Thank you for sharing

(Poor Cookie Monster!)

Susie said...

Holly, Cookie monster's got nothing on me... I love cookies. :):) Smiles, Susie

Love Of Quilts said...

They sound good I'm going to copy them and put on my recipe blog.

DearHelenHartman said...

Never heard of using corn starch - can't wait to try it (but I have to - dieting!). The cookie monster was awesome.

Search This Blog