A legacy


Several weeks ago I shared with you about my daughter-in-law's father being so ill.  I wanted to update you and to let you know that he did pass away this past week.  My heart aches for them and I am touched by your response to what occurred. If you think of them, I would love it if you would bring their name to God. I thought I would share what I learned of Becca's father.  He was known for his generous and kind spirit to others. Many times people would talk to him about things going on in their life and his gentle response to them was, "Trust God more."  As a result, his wife and children decided to have wristbands made that say just that - trust God more.  When people have stopped them in the store, they share this story and others are encouraged by this and often ask if they could have one of the bracelets.  As a result, they continue to have the bracelets made and to spread his legacy of trusting God more.  I don't know about you, but that would take great courage to share that when my heart would feel so raw.  I would like to help them spread the message, so today I leave you with this closing thought. . .Trust God More.
Thank you for always making my day.  I love to hear your thoughts and feel your kindness!
xo

Blessings,

3 comments:

Lynda Dishner said...

So sorry for the lost. Thank you for sharing. Blessings

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Holly- I will certainly pray for all of them/you. That is sad but at least you know that he is beyond the pain and suffering of this Earth and in a better place. Blessings- xo Diana

Noelle the dreamer said...

Thank you for sharing this special moment Holly. The world lost a very special person but I trust God is now taking good care of him!
Love and hugs,

Search This Blog