G'day Holly, A great motivational image! I had a good chuckle. It's a lovely winter's day here, blue skies, and the sun shining. Hope it's a good one for you too! Blessings, Kerrie
This one certainly brought a smile to my face Holly ... big girl panties indeed! LOL! Been pouring downunder but I've been enjoying sewing by the fire. Thanks for stopping by, I always love hearing from you and wonder if you will ever get bitten by the Blythe bug. :) Hugs, Sandi
6 comments:
G'day Holly, A great motivational image! I had a good chuckle. It's a lovely winter's day here, blue skies, and the sun shining. Hope it's a good one for you too! Blessings, Kerrie
This one certainly brought a smile to my face Holly ... big girl panties indeed! LOL!
Been pouring downunder but I've been enjoying sewing by the fire. Thanks for stopping by, I always love hearing from you and wonder if you will ever get bitten by the Blythe bug. :)
Hugs,
Sandi
Hi Friend!! How did it go today at the park?
Sure had a great time with you last night playing catch up- just way too short!
bee blessed
mary
Holly, Lately my day starts with watering every plant. May have to plant cacti next year:):) Smiles, Susie
I love the sign you posted. It is fantastic and representative of everything I feel in the morning. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog.
I am smiling here! Great image! I am always happy to visit and leave with a smile! Enjoy the new week!
Post a Comment