I love this quote! I think there is so much truth in it! My daughter will often tell me that she is not creative like her mama. I tell her that she is, but in a different way - her feet can dance - ohhh can they dance! I love seeing creativity in everyday life. We are surrounded by it! What is one of the ways you are creative?
Blessings,
8 comments:
When our g.daughter comes to visit..that is when I am creative, because she loves to craft. We recycle things into birdhouses. Smiles, Susie
Great sentiment here. I guess I am creative with the grand kids- we do all sorts of things. And, I blog-I think all blogging is pretty creative. xo Diana
I'm just a great big kid myself and I love to create with my hands ... it doesn't matter much what; drawing, sewing or making over my dolls or combining all three to create something quite uniquely weird!
I love the idea that we create our lives by the way we move, think, speak, interact with others not just our 'creative' endeavors. Thanks for the reminder. On the other hand, I'm looking at yard art today and I have to say not everything deserves that label ;)
I agree that everything we do is a creative endeavor. Whether it's making something with our hands, decorating our home, entertaining our family and friends, and yes, even writing through blogs. We are creative beings who were made to create! Sandy ;)
I don't know how this post snuck past me, Holly! I love it!
We've each been created to be creative for our Creator! :o)
When I read that I get to wondering . . . my handwriting has a "will of its own" and goes all over the place, among other things I could say similarly in response to the quote. Baroque? Abstract? Or just my own kind of art, huh? Yah. That's it!
I love how you phrased your daughter's "feet can dance - ohhh can they dance!"
Post a Comment