As a country we are about to celebrate the holiday that is recognized for giving us our freedom. Our forefathers spent countless hours praying together as they wrote the constitution. I believe that prayer guided them then and prayer is what we need now. This week's news has truly been unprecedented on so many levels.
It is time that we unite and work pray together.
I asked the ever-so-wonderful Cindy Adkins to create a button for this occasion. I have it posted on my sidebar as well.
Please feel free to take it and spread the word.
Thank you, as always, to our wonderful hostess with the mostest, Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for making Pink Saturday possible!
May all your Pink Dreams come true!
Blessings,

9 comments:
FABULOUS post, my dear friend! I wholeheartedly agree! I'm happily taking your lovely button! Thank you very much for it!
Have a beautiful weekend, Holly! :o)
As badly as I would love to kick our leaders you know where...I still pray for them to be guided my God. Smiles, Susie
Nice post Hope your PS is great.
Happy Pink Saturday...enjoy your holiday too.
Michelle
Happy Pink Saturday- I love that Cindy created that button for you- She is something else, isn't she? xo Diana
Great post, Holly.
Thank you for stopping by the shop. Happy Pinks and Happy Independence Day to America.
This week's news...it is written, no panic. God is in control and His ultimate goal is Christ ruling the earth. All other kingdoms must fall.
Even so now, come Lord Jesus.
Much love,
Marcia
i love that verse. happy pink saturday, happy 4th and love to all. xo
Great post.
Visiting for Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..
http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/07/pink-backpack.html
Oh what a beautiful post, Holly! and the verse of the button sure fits perfectly, doesn't it? No doubt, we need to pray for our country!!!
XO
Cindy
Post a Comment