A 93 year old's advice

Pinned Image

So much good advice here.  I like the one "have a dog" and compliment even small improvements.  Do you have a favorite?
Blessings,

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Good morning, Holly!
I have lots and lots of favorites! I chuckled at the please and thank you. I am Canadian...thank you very much! lol
I have a problem with the sunrise one though. Only ONCE a year? That's not nearly enough sunrises! I try to see them every day!
We waved at a school bus full of kids just the other day and they were so excited. Doesn't everyone do that?
I love this list Holly! It's another fun, yet thought provoking, post! Have a beautiful day!...Nancy :o)

Susie said...

What a wonderful post !!!:):) smiles, Susie

Anonymous said...

Great advice to live by Holly!

It is hot enough for you? I don't think I knew that Colorado could be this hot!!! Goodness at least in NM I had air conditioning!

How is summer going? Busy for us- getting ready for another camp in 2 weeks along with the regular stuff. When will you be here for the La Veta show?

bee blessed
mary

DearHelenHartman said...

I love ALL of them. I hate to think people have to be reminded of such naturally happy-making things but it's always cool to see a list like this in case we forget.

Michele said...

Hi Holly ~~~ My favorite is say "thank you" a lot ~~ all of them touch my heart in a special way, thanks for sharing this

Sincerely,
Michele
Pearl 13.1

sandy said...

Love all of these! They are all great but simple things we can all do to make life a little bit better.But the one that made me "happy" was, "wave to children on a school bus". I think of my grandkids on that bus and how a smile and wave from a friendly adult can help make them feel happy!
Thanks! sandy

BG said...

I love this post Holly ... it's a good reminder to us all that it's the simple things in life that bring us the most happiness.

Search This Blog