I found it here
for everyone is fighting some kind of battle....isn't that true?! By the way, I hope you are having a great day! Thanks for making mine.
Kindness...why is it becoming so hard to find in people? I've read so many posts, just this morning, where people have been hurt by the un-kind comments left by others. Thank you for sharing this, Holly. I think perhaps I should go make something to remind people to be kind too. We need to pass the reminder on, right?...Nancy :o)
5 comments:
I have told my kids that I hope that is what I am remembered for someday...being kind- xo Diana
A lot is said in just a few words there. lol So true!
I had been away from blogging a while and have been catching up. I still follow your blog and look forward to more visits here.
Kindness...why is it becoming so hard to find in people? I've read so many posts, just this morning, where people have been hurt by the un-kind comments left by others.
Thank you for sharing this, Holly. I think perhaps I should go make something to remind people to be kind too. We need to pass the reminder on, right?...Nancy :o)
Totally agree with this one! Pop over to my blog there is something waiting for you.
Hugs,
Sandi
Hi Holly ~~ Hope you are having a wonderful day too.
Sweet Blessings to You,
Sincerely,
Michele
Pearl 13.1
Post a Comment