I'm a Pinterest girl

Pinned Image
                                        I found it here

Don't you love it?  How about you?  Are you a Pinterest kind of gal?
Blessings,

3 comments:

DearHelenHartman said...

I do Pinterest... some. It scares me a bit, especially when I follow some folks who fill up pages of pins daily. It could be dangerous.

Nancy said...

LOL...That's so cute! I have enough trouble with hoarding my scrapbook paper! No more hoarding, please! haha
I'm trying to stay away from Pinterest! I pop in and take a peek whenever someone snags some of my work. I can see where it would be a huge problem for me. I have enough trouble with my blogging and facebook and youtube...and don't get me started on my mess of emails right now! lol
Have a great afternoon, my friend! :o)

BG said...

Sorry Holly, I am trying to unclutter my life and get rid of some of the hoard I already have.

I also have decided Flickr and Blogger are all I really need in my life to stay in touch with those I love.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving the kind comment about Ebony Rose's designer . . . she's one girl I will really enjoy sewing for.
Cheers!

Search This Blog