A good friend

 Pinned Image
                           I found it here
“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.”
Linda Grayson

Blessings,

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, yummy! I just poured my morning coffee and I think one of those would be a really tasty addition! :o)
Have a beautiful day, my friend!...Nancy :o)

NanaDiana said...

LOL- YUMMY! xo Diana

Love Of Quilts said...

Enjoy your chocolate friend. Happy Friday.

Noelle the dreamer said...

Absolutely Holly! Three of us worked in a small university town...with a jar of chocolates nearby...when things were a tad stressful we reached for one...Oh the little pleasures in life!
God is truly good!

Kerrie said...

Dear Holly, Thank you for being my friend. Would love to have some of those gorgeous chocolate biscuits and a cuppa tea. May you have a blessed, peace filled day and week ahead. {{{KC}}}

Search This Blog