Learning is...

Pinned Image
Why, oh why does this have to be true?  My best learning has come through the most difficult times.  I sure don't want to go through it again, but I am thankful for what it taught me.  How about you.
Has pain ever been your teacher?
Blessings,

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Good morning, Holly! :o)
Oh, yes! I have learned much from pain. However, I believe there is also much to be learned from JOY, as well. Yet there are some who are so intent on their misery and pain that they are not willing to look into JOY at all!
May you have a JOYful day of learning, my friend!...Nancy :o)

NanaDiana said...

Many, many times. It is hard to just keep moving forward through the pain, to find what is on the other side. xo Diana

Noelle the dreamer said...

Honestly, it appears this is the only way I learn lessons...I believe Christ is with me 'in the boat' so to speak with all my heart but the 'storms' affects me more than I can say!
Nickel Nook is right though...Diana as well...
Blessings Holly (and know FIL is still in our prayers)!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so true- could it be because I am so stubborn?

How was your trip to NY?

Rodeo Bible Camp last week- recooping which seems to take forever these days!

bee blessed
mary

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Physical, emotional, and many other
forms. I've experienced it and each time it makes me stronger. I am thankful for the pain and the lessons God has taught me through it. Thanks holly for the reminder. Abby

Search This Blog