Would you tell me, please...



 "Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don’t much care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn’t matter which way you go," said the Cat.
I tell the children at school that if they aim at nothing, they will surely hit it.  It is good to have a direction.  So, where are you going today?
XO

Blessings,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good question to meditate on, Holly. Right now I'm basically headed over to all my lovely visiting bloggy neighbors to thank them for taking the time to stop by and comment. ;) It's great to find another paper doll fan. ;) I agree that cutting out the outfits was just as fun as dressing them. Sigh...it brings back so many good memories for me. I actually played with paper dolls until 15 or so. Can you imagine that these days?
Enjoy a beautiful Tuesday and come back and visit soon.
Much love!!

DearHelenHartman said...

Definitely worth mulling over! I went to Whole Foods and spent too much $ (my son calls it Whole Paycheck)and I went to Best Buy and bought the Muppet Movie - am not going anywhere tonight, but hoping the family will watch it with me. Now THAT's a plan.

BG said...

What a cheery grin to be greeted with this morning. :-)

Hopefully drafting patterns all day today. Many ideas needing to be put down on paper too!

That's after I have finished visiting my blogging buddies.
Have a wonderful day!

NanaDiana said...

Well, my day being what it ws Ithink I am headed for CRAZY TOWN! xo Diana

Nancy said...

Wonderful post, Holly! Great advice to give the kids at school too! I think I'll pick a forward direction with guidance from above! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Seems like so many live life like this- no aim in life. It is so very sad.

Are you on Spring Break? Guys are working hard and working me hard! I am in the kitchen it seems all day trying to keep their tummies full!

bee blessed
mary

Anonymous said...

Very true - what you tell the children.

Search This Blog