Remember that you are needed.There us at least one important work to be
done that will not be done unless you do it. (Charles Allen) You really are that special!!
Blessings,
Isn't that the truth, Holly? This is something I sometimes struggle with...wondering if I am doing what I am supposed to do..or if I am doing all I should be doing. xo Diana
4 comments:
Oh yes, Holly...You should see my list! lol It's a wonderful quote! Thank you for sharing it! Have a beautiful day!...Nancy :o)
Isn't that the truth, Holly? This is something I sometimes struggle with...wondering if I am doing what I am supposed to do..or if I am doing all I should be doing. xo Diana
Holly,
How did you know I really needed to see this post today? Thank you for sharing.
been studying Nehemiah a heart that can break -Kelly Minter. And, if it weren't for Nehemiah. Or Esther. Or John. Or Moses. Or Paul. Or . . . Christ.
Wonder what I'm up to doing in my life?
Post a Comment