I found this quote on Pinterest and went to see where it came from and then found the most lovely post by a fellow blogger,
Kelly at Kelly's Korner. I love this quote! Sometimes we feel like we can't make any kind of a difference when really if we help even one, then we have made a difference in the kingdom. Please stop by and say hello to Kelly. Her post will touch your heart.
Blessings,
4 comments:
Headed over there to visit her right now. xo Diana
Holly- if only each of us would realize the impact that this quote makes!
Hey what about an idea like this for getting together?
http://www.flamingotoes.com/2012/03/our-pinterest-party/
It wouldn't necessarily have to be pin ideas but if we could come up with 4 or 5 crafts to do. Would you know any other Colorado blogger who would like to come to a crafting weekend? I am thinking probably summer might be better to do this and yes we can all sleep over here at the house! Lets get our heads together on this and see what we can do!
bee blessed
mary
How very, very true that is. Our church has a hugh outreach for the hungry and we supply food for hundreds of families. I love doing that. Come over to my blog, I have something for yours.
Ann
Hi Holly, It is a good quote. I'm going to go visit Kelly. Have a wonderful day, Joyous Wishes, Linda
Post a Comment