Passionate Pink

I was looking for quotes for Pink Saturday and saw this one by Elizabeth Taylor:
  I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. 

I found another quote of Elizabeth Taylor's that I liked. 
"I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them."  
 I don't know about you, but I believe her.  She was passionate about so much!  I wonder if she was passionate about pink?!  Here's wishing you a Passionate Pink Saturday! Please stop by to see Beverly and the other ladies who participate in this fun party!
Blessings,

17 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I always liked her and was fascinated by her life. I think she was a smarter woman than she was ever given credit for....Lovely post- xo Diana

Nancy said...

Hi Holly! What beautiful pink photos you've shared! :o)
I think you're right about Liz! I don't think anything held her back from going after what she wanted in life.
Have a beautiful weekend!...Nancy :o)

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Hi Holly....How I loved Elizabeth Taylor...I know she was passionate about purple...
HPS!
♥ Jil

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Happy Pinks, Holly! Liz was so beautiful and admired by many. She was passionate about many things and I'm sure the colour pink was one of them. Have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Love this share, Holly ... & adored Liz.

Have a lovely PS weekend ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

~Giveaway ends 3/15 ~

LV said...

Whatever she was or felt, she was a most beautiful lady.

Jenny said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I loved Elizabeth Taylor, and she was amazingly beautiful!!

BG said...

Love your choice of photo and quotes. Liz was a woman with taste, talent and an incredible generous heart.

Have enjoyed reading your blog.

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Holly! I absolutely adore that photo of Liz! Not only a beauty but quite the brave and feisty woman.

Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely (pink) weekend!

Cheers!
Tina

Nicole Blean said...

What a cute post! Love the pink door. Heard about your blog from Tin and Sparkle. Now following you.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Happy Pink Saturday
Such a great quote.
Wishes
Lynne
I am at Adorn
http://lynnesbowsandbelles.wordpress.com/

Gabriela Delworth . Instructional Designer & Professional Crafts Designer. said...

HPS!


Love Liz!


Gabriela

Linda M. said...

Happy Pink Saturday Holly! Joyous Wishes, Linda

Ann said...

What a cool post for Pink Sat. She was one beautiful lady and I loved her movies. Enjoyed reading her quotes. Happy Pink Sat.
Ann

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

WOW.

ET sure was a stunner. Talk about a beautiful lady, she is breathtaking.

She will be missed by many.

Lovely post.

Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Holly! I always felt sorry for her in way- at least the last years of her life- Maybe if she had had the one passion of Jesus things might have turned out differently- Big Diamonds and men can not satisfy like He can!

bee blessed
mary

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

She had quite a look, didn't she? I'm not really sure she there was anything she was afraid of! Great pink door.

Search This Blog