Are you ready for Spring? I am. We have some days that make you "think" it's coming, but I've learned that it's really a trick. We still have more winter coming...I know we do. I like winter, but I like change too.
This post didn't come to my reader again! Yes, I can now say I'm ready for Spring since we finally had our very first blizzard of the year last week! It was wonderful! Today we are going to hit record high temperatures and our snow is turning into lakes! lol Spring has always been my favorite season, and it has nothing to do with my birthday being on the 21st of March! ;o)
1 comment:
This post didn't come to my reader again!
Yes, I can now say I'm ready for Spring since we finally had our very first blizzard of the year last week! It was wonderful! Today we are going to hit record high temperatures and our snow is turning into lakes! lol Spring has always been my favorite season, and it has nothing to do with my birthday being on the 21st of March! ;o)
Post a Comment