Step by Step

http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1344791
If you're headed in the right direction, each step, no matter how small, is getting you closer to your goal. By the way, where are you going?
Walking with you...

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Ah...and therein lies the rub....where am I going? xo Diana

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Currently I am in the set task laid out before me...as Mama to my little Bebe. Holding her hand and guiding her up the "steps" of life and showing her the way. Some days the steps are higher up than others! But the whole journey is worth it.

Linda M. said...

Hi Holly, I second NanaDiana's comment. There are days that just when I thought I knew I encounter a bump in the road and find I'm heading down another path. Life...
Joyous Wishes, Linda

Nancy said...

Love this post! I'm not sure how I missed it, as well as others! lol Glad I found it now as it's what I like to call a "ponder provoker"! I do know that wherever I'm going, I'm trusting in the Lord's leading!...Nancy :o)

Anonymous said...

fabulous steps! interesting to ponder our steps lined with ivy as we travel or journey through and up our life.

Google has changed their commenting page - different - and nice but especially nicer since my WordPress id is useable and it's friendlier to input it. Wow. Like that.

Search This Blog