Changing...

 Okay, I am on an Alice in Wonderland kick.  I love that book!  Love the quotes! Love that it makes you think and that I can relate to so much of what the characters said! I know, scary, isn't it!
Today, I share with you what Alice said to the caterpillar.
"Who are YOU?" said the Caterpillar.
This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, "I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then."

I don't know about you, but I am in the process of changing and so far it hasn't stopped.  But, I rather like it because I think I'm getting better...I think...
and you?

Blessings,

5 comments:

Linda M. said...

Love your post today. I hope too that I'm changing everyday to be a better person. Have a wonderful Friday. Hugs, Linda

NanaDiana said...

I always was/and still a/fascinated by Alice In Wonderland. I also liked the other story - Through The Looking Glass. I hope that I never stop changing...because then I will have stopped learning! xo Diana

Anonymous said...

I'm an Alice fan, too - and for the very same reasons you have expressed. So many deeper life metaphors to turn into teachable moments here. Nonsense? I think not.
Joy!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

I like the story too. I love the part in the movie w/Johnny Depp where he talks about her losing her muchness. I don't have the book - just the movie. Neat when little things speak up in that way, huh?

Thanks, Jenn

Nancy said...

Wonderful! :o)

Search This Blog