I can't even imagine having a dozen pair of shoes, never mind over a thousand! My favorite are the second from the bottom with the beautiful, big pink bows!
WOW!! Lovely photos, Holly! I must confess I really do enjoy pretty shoes...in moderation, of course! ;o) I have had pink shoes and these are all gorgeous! Red shoes are my favorite...I must have a pair of red shoes or boots in my wardrobe! Red is my "happy" color! Have a fabulous weekend!...Nancy :o)
Happy Pink Saturday Holly, I like all of the shoes but I don't think I my feet would like them. I must get pink slippers. Have a wonderful weekend. Joyous Wishes, Linda
AHHHH, those exquisite pink lady-boots---I can see them peeping demurely out from beneath a long dainty pink dress. The lady would give a graceful nod of her sweeping grand hat, as she tucks her gloved hand into the arm of her handsome escort and joins the Easter parade.
And I do believe those boots just might join in a festive Irish jig when the music starts.
Gotta stop for the shoes. ;) My favorite are the second pair from the top down, but my favorite photograph is the bright pink ballet slippers against the black and white background. Gorgeous! HPS and St. Pat's too.
Shoes are my favorite dressing room accessory. I adore the bright pink ballerina shoes and the high top button boots and the polka dot pumps and the bows...you get the idea that I love shoes! I have been known to buy a pair of shoes knowing I could never wear them yet I could simply gaze at them sitting on the dressing room shelf. Shoe obsessed...
17 comments:
OMG Holly ... so much temptation! I love pink, polka dots and shoes ... but those button up boots are the winner in my book.
I can't even imagine having a dozen pair of shoes, never mind over a thousand! My favorite are the second from the bottom with the beautiful, big pink bows!
Polka dots. Always polka dots. In your hair, on your dress, on your coat but on your shoes? Divine.
WOW!! Lovely photos, Holly! I must confess I really do enjoy pretty shoes...in moderation, of course! ;o) I have had pink shoes and these are all gorgeous! Red shoes are my favorite...I must have a pair of red shoes or boots in my wardrobe! Red is my "happy" color! Have a fabulous weekend!...Nancy :o)
Happy Pink Saturday Holly, I like all of the shoes but I don't think I my feet would like them. I must get pink slippers. Have a wonderful weekend.
Joyous Wishes, Linda
OMGOODNESS! I am going with the pink polka dot ones! Can you imagine 1060 pairs of shoes? xo Diana
Hi Holly! I love the pink boots, who wouldn't! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti
cute, cute, super-duper CUTE! Love all the pink shoes :O)
Happy Pink Saturday to you!
Marie
xoxo
what a lovely pairs in pink..;) btw I'm your newest follower, hope you could return back the favor for me...Thanks!
and if its okay with you, would you like your site be link you up to my next post for Pink Saturday? Hope to hear from you soon..;)
HPS Holly!
LOVE those shoes- esp the pink boots!
Sparklu Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!
Hi Holly,
Oh--I love them all!! Happy Pink Saturday!! I love the polka dot ones...they won my heart! lol
XO
Cindy
AHHHH, those exquisite pink lady-boots---I can see them peeping demurely out from beneath a long dainty pink dress. The lady would give a graceful nod of her sweeping grand hat, as she tucks her gloved hand into the arm of her handsome escort and joins the Easter parade.
And I do believe those boots just might join in a festive Irish jig when the music starts.
Gotta stop for the shoes. ;) My favorite are the second pair from the top down, but my favorite photograph is the bright pink ballet slippers against the black and white background. Gorgeous!
HPS and St. Pat's too.
Shoes are my favorite dressing room accessory. I adore the bright pink ballerina shoes and the high top button boots and the polka dot pumps and the bows...you get the idea that I love shoes! I have been known to buy a pair of shoes knowing I could never wear them yet I could simply gaze at them sitting on the dressing room shelf. Shoe obsessed...
I love the 2nd pair! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Diane (I am #75)
Gorgeous! Visiting late for Pink Saturday.
Green Goodies, is my entry. Please come by when you get a chance. Have a great week ahead.
Have to go with the boots at the end. I have a couple period outfits they'd be spectacular with!
Joy!
Kathy
Post a Comment