Check out some of the fun things that I've pinned.
These are my feelings exactly!
I so miss this show!
This is also me.
I love this one...
this makes me smile...
I collect foxes....I want a pet one.....don't think it's going to happen
This is by one of my favorite artists. Oh, how I would love to have one of her paintings. Joann Batistte..
I collect and make dolls....just love them...they always have a message...
And, finally, a picture of Jean Luke Pickard. He's probably saying "Get off of Pinterest"
What fun things have you found on Pinterest?
Blessings,








15 comments:
What a fun post! I love it.
Okay so I need the misqueto that sucks fat and I would be okay. Especaill since all the holiday yummy foods are out. Ten times more fattening. I love the entire post.
Blessings
Holly...we have foxes that roam wild in our neighborhood. Not my idea of fun. I'd prefer them in the wild instead of the suburbs!
I keep refraining from Pinterest even though I joined as I find I'm on the computer way too much as it is, lol!Hugs~
Lol!!! I agree with that statement... I have so many ideas, I need another lifetime.... Keep Calmn and Pin on,,,
VEronica
Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds
I am so behind in times. I see many talking about pinterest. Sounds like fun!
Oh my goodness, I know I need to get on Pinterest and join the fun but I KNOW I should NOT. LOL
Your pics were fun today! I liked a lot of them. What a fun hobby...making and collecting dolls. Have a Merry Christmas!
I like collecting dolls too. Lots og neat ideas on pinterest. Blessing Trish
I am resisting Pinterest. I know I will fall into its mitts soon enough. But where will the time come from to keep up with it all? Do we really need sleep?
Holly that is so funny that you like Monk too! We are watching it on netfliks. He is such a riot and I see so much of me in his actions sometimes!
Parties are done- thinking of doing an informal something New Years Eve. We'll see how I'm feeling- energy level is fading fast I'm afraid but I so enjoy this time of year!
Bee blessed
mary
Yes Pintrest is absolutely addictive. Love your likes!
Enjoy the season!
Leann
Gotta love that Pinterest. If they ever go out of business and take all our pins with them there might be a Country-wide meltdown!
Holly, I don't have a pinterest account. I'm not sure what it is but I see people talking about it! Thanks for following Blogging Sisters.
Bless you,
Mary
I just got Pinterest tonight!!! I love those dolls you posted!!! They are so gorgeous.
I have some super-exciting news--Mixed Media Art: Living Your Passion and my 2 blogging books became bestsellers on Amazon!!
I know it's a busy week for all of us...I've crafted 'til I've dropped! lol I want to wish you a Merry Christmas--Oh, and I'm having a giveaway right now for an altered pink suit. xo Cindy
I don't know if you read my blog post today--But I just want to say that you are SUCH an inspiration to me!!!
XO
Cindy
Holly those ideas came from
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Im sure she wont mind. It is a blog hop she does. I found it through one of the blogs I follow. And I fall in love with it. I plan on trying to do it at least once a week.
Thank you for dropping by.
Merry Christmas!
Blessings
I just joined Pinterest and am still trying to feel my way around it. I think I'm going to love it because I'm always seeing things I want to make - this is a great way to keep everything organized! We'll have to follow each other!
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment