Year of Hope

Several years ago when the Internet was first coming alive, I had a small online business.  One of the services I had was a calendar with a "thought a day" to inspire, encourage, or challenge others.  I would like to make that available again only this time I would like to offer it to others without cost.  I hope that you will be encouraged to Reclaim Restore and Renew the life that you were meant to live.  
The dictionary defines these words like this:
Reclaim – means to retrieve or recover
Restore – means to bring back to a former condition, reinstate
Renew – means to resume after an interruption
Please feel free to post this button on your blog for others to sign up for a year of daily thoughts. (You can do so by saving the image and then adding the link to this page.)
If you would like to join in on this journey, then enter your email in the follow by email section. Linking to day with Ruby Jean , Free Pretty Things for You ,

Blessings,

18 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such a lovely idea. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

Cindy Adkins said...

This is such a beautiful idea, Holly. From such a beautiful person!!!
XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

I have a big giveaway on New Year's Day and I will announce this on my blog that day too!!!
XO
Cindy

Unknown said...

Beautiful post Holly. So glad you are going to join my Extreme Self-Care class in January.... could you do me a favor and email me so I can get your email address to send it to?
Hugs,
Mary

Anonymous said...

thank you for the great little online gift Holly- Will go and sign up for it now!

Happy New Year friend!

mmary

Anonymous said...

thank you for the great little online gift Holly- Will go and sign up for it now!

Happy New Year friend!

mmary

Marti said...

What a good idea! Have a happy and peaceful new year.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

How wonderful to start off the New Year being a blessing !
(())

Unknown said...

Great idea! I will post your button on my blog this evening. :)

Happy New Year!

God bless and keep you,
Sonia

Cindy Adkins said...

That's a lovely offer! Thanks for stopping by my blog tonight! Happy New Year to you, too and best wishes for 2012!!
Hugs, Cindy

Anonymous said...

I saw your icon on Beverly's links right away - very pretty picture. It's a neat idea you're doing. I'm curious what you'll post so I've signed up. Happy Pink New Year Saturday! Thanks,Jenn

J.Rylie.C said...

Soo pretty!

My PINK, please come and see. Have a happy new year!

Love Of Quilts said...

Great Idea! Happy New Year. Trish

Linda M. said...

Hi Holly, Happy New Year! Thanks for the lovely new year gift, I look forward to receiving your daily dose of hope. Warmly, Linda

Anne Santos said...

Hello, Holly! I'm visiting via Pink Saturday and I'm so glad I did! You have a beautiful site and it's so inspiring. I look forward to returning and reading more of your posts. God bless you and have a very Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Oh, Holly, what a marvelous idea. TY for sharing.

Thank you for your friendship. May blessings continue to shower upon you.

TTFN ~
Happy New Year ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday and best wishes for a very happy New Year. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special. I count you among my blessings.

Thank you for this, Holly. Many years ago, my mother posted a daily inspiration in their business.

Visits With Mary said...

Hello Holly, I'm here from Pink Saturday. So glad I found you, I have really enjoyed my visit. Will see you again soon. Happy New Year !

Search This Blog