It's a Dress Form Giveaway!!

Oh, how I would LOVE to win this giveaway...I have a few dress forms and hope to grow it into a bigger collection.  I love dress forms!  But, I will share.  If I don't win, then I hope you do.  Go on over to the Polka Dot Closet and see what you need to do to win!  Hurry, the drawing is tomorrow.  Good luck!


Blessings,

4 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Holly Thank you! You are so sweet to do this, a girl can never have to many dress forms, I have 3 and I am not done yet! Good luck!

Carol

NanaDiana said...

Holly- HOW CUTE! I am sending my daughter over. She collects them, too! HOW sweet of you- xo Diana

Ivy and Elephants said...

Holly this is so beautiful. I just love dress forms. Aren't they wonderful?

Paula

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Very nice I may try to do one Going to look for the right size. Happy PS Laura

Search This Blog