Going Green...kind of

I was trying to think of something creative and inexpensive, (okay....free) that I could do for outside decor.  Being one to see "potential" in everything, I decided to take a walk down the block to a rather large branch that had been blown from a tree.  The wind can be challenging, but they say there is good even in unfortunate conditions.  That being said, here is what I did with the branch.  It is outside our front door welcoming guests that may come for a visit.
 May God Bless Us Everyone!

Blessings,

4 comments:

Bethe77 said...

I really like what you did with the branch. So very festive. I love the lights that are so welcoming.
Blessings

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, I think this is beautiful, Holly!! AND creative! I love lights on everything...My little Maltese, Jamie, is lucky I didn't put light on him! lol

Happy Holidays!!
XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

And also, a special Happy Holidays to the newlyweds!!!

Love Of Quilts said...

You are very creative...so pretty. Merry Christmas

Search This Blog