A very dear friend received this from Africa last night.  I wanted to both share it with you and proclaim it over all of you as well.  Such incredible blessings ! !  Hugs and Merry Christmas,  Holly (thanks, Ellie, for letting me use your words)

Its Christmas day in Africa already. When He resurrected, those who were dead were seen walking in the streets. HE IS BORN. Let new things be birthed in your life. I speak new Ideas. I speak open doors and opportunities. I speak healing to relationships, to marriages, to sick bodies etc. I speak restoration. I speak promotion. I speak increase and expansion, growth and establishment. receive it all child of God in Jesus mighty name. Hallelujah.
Blessings and Merry Christmas,

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

a beautiful sentiment Holly, I love your pink too. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We sure did.
Blessings, Jeanne

NanaDiana said...

That is just beautiful, Holly! Thanks for sharing it here- I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Glory! I pray the Lord pour out all this and more in our lives this new year - that we may so shine before all mankind the truth and majesty of Jesus Christ - in all good things and beauty!
Joy, Holly!!!
Kathy

Cindy Adkins said...

That is beautiful...and inspirational. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Blessings,
Cindy

Search This Blog