http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...
Outside my window...
the snow is falling. We probably have about 15" of snow and it is so beautiful.
I am thinking...
of the holiday season and knowing that this is an incredibly painful time for some...wishing I could help take some of the pain away.
I am thankful...
I say it a lot, but I am so thankful for my family. I am blessed and as my children continue to marry wonderful spouses, then my family gets bigger and I love that!
I am thinking...
of the holiday season and knowing that this is an incredibly painful time for some...wishing I could help take some of the pain away.
I am thankful...
I say it a lot, but I am so thankful for my family. I am blessed and as my children continue to marry wonderful spouses, then my family gets bigger and I love that!
I am thankful for some amazing blogging friends
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
Be still...it is in the quiet that we can hear His voice
In the kitchen...
made a new recipe - chicken lasagna. They liked it!
In the kitchen...
made a new recipe - chicken lasagna. They liked it!
cleaning up the kitchen again...
I am wearing...
I am wearing...
a really cute sweater that I purchased at a yard sale...it's my new color that I like so much - I call it "Grinch green" because it's Christmas...otherwise we could call it lime green or apple green. It's trimmed in jewels of pink, clear and green.
and, of course, blue jeans.......
I am creating...
I just made this and I love her face...
I am going...
to stay in where it is warm and watch the snow fall outside
I am wondering...
why I bought so many chocolate chips and what to do with them
I am reading...
List Yourself
I am going...
to stay in where it is warm and watch the snow fall outside
I am wondering...
why I bought so many chocolate chips and what to do with them
I am reading...
List Yourself
When the Heart Waits by Sue Monk Kidd
Blogging - It's a "Woman" Thing by Cindy Adkins
I am hoping...
that God will have mercy on our country and that we will support Israel
I am looking forward to...
God's promise in Jeremiah 29:11
I am hearing...
my dogs breathing, the sound of the keyboard and quiet
Around the house...
all is calm
I am hoping...
that God will have mercy on our country and that we will support Israel
I am looking forward to...
God's promise in Jeremiah 29:11
I am hearing...
my dogs breathing, the sound of the keyboard and quiet
Around the house...
all is calm
and a little disheveled
I am pondering...
what to do next
One of my favorite things...
the color pink
A few plans for the rest of the week:
spend time with family, write a few notes, play Words with Friends, cook, bake, read
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
I am pondering...
what to do next
One of my favorite things...
the color pink
A few plans for the rest of the week:
spend time with family, write a few notes, play Words with Friends, cook, bake, read
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...





5 comments:
Holly- What a beautiful, thought provoking post! I read every word of it...what I love best is that I sense a thankful woman with peace in her heart! Blessings and Merry Christmas~ xo Diana
What a rockin sweater! LOVE it! Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours & thx for visiting me! ;}
m ^..^
Merry Christmas! See you after Christmas Trish
Beautiful post, and verse Holly. Thanks for visiting my blog, and for following. Following you back. Merry Christmas!
Happy Pink Saturday greetings from Holland!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
with love,
Ineke
Post a Comment