For Pink Saturday, I'm dreaming of a pink Christmas....
That's what these carolers are singing
That's what I wish for you....
Short and sweet but straight from my pink heart to yours!
I hope you have a very merry Pink Blessed Christmas!!
Blessings,
29 comments:
Those carolers are adorable!!
~Trisha
So Adorable!!!
Dee
So Sweet! Pat
I just had to smile when I saw your seet little carolers..Too cute!
What a precious set of carolers.
Merry Christmas ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon
GIVEAWAY ENDS 12/9
Thank you for this short, but cute post. Just the kind I like best.
A very happy and Pink Christmas to you, too! Darling little carolers!
HPS!
♥ Jil
These carolers are so cute Holly! Did you create them?
One party down. The big Hospice employee dinner is next week- from 30 - 40 people! They are such a great group of people we are looking forward to having them in our home.
Hope all is well with you- I am sure you are super busy too. It's been neat to have the Lord check me on several occasions while I have been getting ready for these events- reminding of what is really important and taking time to be with hubby when he wanted to do something and inside I was thinking I didn't have time. It ended up being a great day and I got what needed to be done even with the interruption!
bee blessed
mary
Awww, wishing YOU a pink Christmas too, Holly!!! I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season~and thanks so much for joining my giveaway--((((hugs))) to you, my friend,
Cindy
Very beautiful!
Hearty Pink, come and see when you get a chance.
oh I love those adorable carolers. HPS. Merry Christmas.
I love the carolers. Those are really precious :)
So Adorable!!!
Happy pink saturday.
GLOoooooOOOooooOOOooOOOOooooOOOOOOO (deep breath) oooOOooooooOOO... (How long is that supposed to go on? another deep breath)OooooORia...
LOve them!
Too Cute!
Happy Pink Saturday to You and Yours!!!Have a wonderful and blessed holiday!
Love, Light, & Harmony, CindyLew
Happy Pink Saturday! I'm pinking by 4's (my link is #104). Glad I got to stop by - I saw your blog name elsewhere just a bit earlier and was curious about it. Great carolers and post! Thanks, Jenn
OH my those are gorgeous!!!! So cute for today.
Ann
They are definitely either singing or yawning! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Holidays!
So CUTE! Reminds me of a trio of carolers my sister, mother and I made when I was a kid. We had to trim the hair (or at least we thought we did) on them and each one of us cut the hair differently...one of us cut it so much it looked like a crew cut! Hilarious memory but sincerely, yours are so much cuter!
Happy Pink Saturday! Such a cute picture. -Lola from Buddhatropolis.
Holly, those little carolers are the cutest things! HPS
Love your carolers! It looks like they're putting their whole hearts into their song!
I love your carolers. Will they come and sing for me next?
HPS
LL
So cute!!!
Charo
Holly, those carolers remind me of a doll my sister had. Her name was Poor Pitiful Pearl and wore a babushka like no other...until I met your pink babushka carolers!
Lovely!
Hello Holly!
I'm your newest follower, from Blogging Sisters! Looking forward to getting to know you!
Love your little carolers! So cute!
Many blessings,
Donna
Hi Holly
Is your birthday this month? Love those carolers! Soo sweet!
Hope that you are enjoying the season!
LEann
Oh how cute...did you make those?
HaPpY (late) pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah
Merry Christmas, Holly! Enjoy the time...it goes by so fast!
Post a Comment