Happy Pink Saturday and Merry Pink Christmas to you! Linking today with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday and Faith Grace and Crafts Please come in
and sit a while
you must be tired from all of the Christmas hullabaloo! Can I offer you a cup of something to warm your heart?
Merry Christmas Holly, Very sweet pink Christmas display, really cute cup. Thanks for your visit and comment. You are right, it would have been awesome...Hugs, Linda
Beautiful pictures, I like them all very delicate, especially the cup and the flower. I wish you all the best during the holidays to you and those around you. Thank you very much for sharing the beauty of your photos.
Hello Holly! How nice of you to drop by my humble blog and visit during this busy time of year. I decided to drop in and visit you too! So glad to make your acquaintance! Thank you for joining me for Pearls and Lace Thursday! I love your pinks today and look forward to seeing more of your blog. Blessings, Doni
Thanks so much for popping over and for following....I'm going to sign right up to follow you too. Jeremiah 29:11 is my very favorite scripture verse. I painted it on the wall in our old bathroom and have it engraved on a necklace.... those words have helped me through many a tough time......
Wishing you a wonderful, jolly and merry Christmas!
Holly - So glad you stopped by my place - and I am happy to finally have a chance to do the same at 2911 Jeremiah Ave! I feel like we get together all the time on Pinterest - guilt free window shopping - and we get to keep what we pin - virtually, anyway . . .
School was out today - don't go back til the 5th and I hope to finally get some blog reading done. I've missed regular visits since September - and am barely ever able to post - down to only twice a week - and that's pushing it! Too many ideas unable to bring to birth with my work schedule. Nice to catch up with your posts here - and WOW! I just this week picked up that heart shaped teacup at a thrift store!! I love it - will feature Feb 14th, of course! See you Pinning . . . Merry Christimas, milady! Joy - Kathy
Hi Holly, thanks for the holiday wishes and for following my blog! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I can't wait to get a chance to check out more of your blog... you have some beautiful stuff! -Kris
Holly, Where did you get the last image on this post? I posted it on my blog a few days ago, and wanted to give credit to the person/blog I got it from a few years ago.
26 comments:
Thanks so much for the hospitality. Yep tired but so much fun.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!'
Leann
Hi Holly,
So nice to meet you. I'm glad you stopped by to visit! Happy Holidays!
What a beautiful pink Christmas post. I love it-from the pink door to the heart shaped cup. xo Diana
What a sweet post. That tea cup is divine..I love all things hearts and this is one of them! Merry Christmas...
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!
Beautiful pink post.
Merry Christmas and happy pïnk Saturday
Merry Christmas Holly, Very sweet pink Christmas display, really cute cup. Thanks for your visit and comment. You are right, it would have been awesome...Hugs, Linda
i love the cup with the pinky heart :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words. Oh I just love that pink post...and that sweet heart cup of pink.....
Merry Christmas
Ellen
Beautiful pictures, I like them all very delicate, especially the cup and the flower.
I wish you all the best during the holidays to you and those around you. Thank you very much for sharing the beauty of your photos.
Hello Holly! How nice of you to drop by my humble blog and visit during this busy time of year. I decided to drop in and visit you too! So glad to make your acquaintance! Thank you for joining me for Pearls and Lace Thursday! I love your pinks today and look forward to seeing more of your blog.
Blessings,
Doni
What a sweet post, don't mind if I do! Wishing you and yours a wonderfully PINK and Happy Christmas from the UK!
Hi Holly,
Oh, this is SOOOO beautiful!!! Wishing you the most wonderful Christmas ever!!!
Love & hugs,
Cindy
Merry Christmas and Happy Pink Saturday my friend, wishing you all the joy and blessings this holiday can bring! Hugs Marilou
Thanks for visiting riverside Studios...hope your holiday is Pink in every way.
Hello Holly!
Thanks so much for popping over and for following....I'm going to sign right up to follow you too. Jeremiah 29:11 is my very favorite scripture verse. I painted it on the wall in our old bathroom and have it engraved on a necklace.... those words have helped me through many a tough time......
Wishing you a wonderful, jolly and merry Christmas!
Spencer
What a pretty pink post! Love that chair. Happy Pink Saturday and a very Merry Christmas to you!
Holly - So glad you stopped by my place - and I am happy to finally have a chance to do the same at 2911 Jeremiah Ave! I feel like we get together all the time on Pinterest - guilt free window shopping - and we get to keep what we pin - virtually, anyway . . .
School was out today - don't go back til the 5th and I hope to finally get some blog reading done. I've missed regular visits since September - and am barely ever able to post - down to only twice a week - and that's pushing it! Too many ideas unable to bring to birth with my work schedule. Nice to catch up with your posts here - and WOW! I just this week picked up that heart shaped teacup at a thrift store!! I love it - will feature Feb 14th, of course! See you Pinning . . .
Merry Christimas, milady!
Joy - Kathy
Happy Christmas!
Pretty!
Merry Christmas!
Warm regards.
★ Regina ★
Beautiful pink today Holly.
Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.
Blessings, Jeanne
Happy Christmas!
Gabriela
Happy Christmas!
Gabriela
Hi Holly, thanks for the holiday wishes and for following my blog! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and I can't wait to get a chance to check out more of your blog... you have some beautiful stuff! -Kris
i just love this pinkness, holly! wishing you a happy new year:)
Holly,
Where did you get the last image on this post?
I posted it on my blog a few days ago, and wanted to give credit to the person/blog I got it from a few years ago.
thanks and blessings
off to see more of your blog.
barbara jean
Post a Comment