So many things that we are blessed with. Sometimes I sit here and wonder what I can write about and yet I am surrounded by so many wonderful blessings!
Joining with 1,000 Gifts and others looking for good in their world.
A good sermon
The smell of fresh cut grass
Cool mountain air
Talking with someone new today
New opportunities
Spicy hot V-8
Onion straws
Jalapeno (I think there is a theme here)
Sequins
Blue skies
Full moon
Cooler weather
Wild flowers growing on a mountainside (guess where I was this weekend)
Starbucks coffee and friends who enjoy sharing in this experience =0)
Bargains
From the bottom of my heart I mean it when I tell you what a blessing it is to have new friends through blogging. You touch my heart in so many wonderful ways!
Blessings,




2 comments:
I love Starbucks too! Found you at Ann's. Have a blessed day.
Hi Holly,
I'm over here from Ann's--still reading the lists this week--I very much enjoyed your's--so simple and refreshing. ahh...to be on a mountainside, viewing God's creation and splendor. wow. blessings to you!
http://sixinthehickorysticks.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment