Felt Flower Pouf

Recently I was looking at some of the creative ideas out there in blog land and came upon this.  I loved the idea.  I have a feeling, though, that if I were to do this after the first few circles that I cut out, I would wonder, "WHAT AM I DOING?"  But, if you are patient and love pretty things, then you might be interested in making this felt flower pouf.  For the "how to", go visit http://jandjhome.blogspot.com/ .  Please let her know where you saw this from - we just might make her day.

4 comments:

NanaDiana said...

That is REALLY cute! Lots of work-but so cute! xo Diana

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how totally precious!!!

XO
Cindy

Daniella said...

Holly that is soooo cute!!! I can't wait to see you make one!!
Thank you so much for your sweetness on my blog today!!
You are a blessing my friend!
You always remind me to count my blessings!
xxDaniella

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Holly Sweetie...
A gorgeous share. Love all the petals, and can definitely see this in pink and blue for 2 of the grand daughters. I have a feeling it would be lots of work though. Let me know if you make one, I have to see the results.

This is the Miracle Weekend makeover. I am one of the hosting sites. For every comment left, Guideposts magazine will pay a dollar, to the next cancer makeover patient. Please stop by and read the story about 9 year old Charlie, and bless me with a comment. Out goal between the 4 or 5 blogs is 5,000. I know we can do it. I would appreciate it, if you pass the word around to as many friends as possible.

Thank you sweetie for a wonderful post. I love it. Have a glorious weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry

Search This Blog