I am smilin' from ear to ear because I just made my first blog button.
Oh yeah! So, for those of you who would like to make one too, I found examples at a couple of websites. One place is The Whimsy Girl. (I just like her name) and the other place is Jenishells Design Challenge
Hi Holly Sweetie... Just had to pop by and say hello this evening. What a sweet share. Aren't buttons just the most fun? Love creating new things for my blog.
Hope you are well sweetie. I haven't been around to much of late. My computer keeps acting up, making it hard. I still have no dashboard or google reader, so the only way I can visit my friends is to go back and review my posts to find links. Sorry sweet friend.
Have a gorgeous rest of the week. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry
4 comments:
Hi Holly Sweetie...
Just had to pop by and say hello this evening. What a sweet share. Aren't buttons just the most fun? Love creating new things for my blog.
Hope you are well sweetie. I haven't been around to much of late. My computer keeps acting up, making it hard. I still have no dashboard or google reader, so the only way I can visit my friends is to go back and review my posts to find links. Sorry sweet friend.
Have a gorgeous rest of the week. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry
Holly what a beautiful button. I will have to go check out as I have been wanting a button myself. So very beautiful your blog is.
Blessings
Good for you...I've never made one...I've *thought* about it...and that's as far as that gets:)
Yours is beautiful!
Rene
Congratulations! Your button looks great!
Post a Comment