One Forty One

So much to be thankful for...here are a few thoughts that came to my mind today.
getting confirmation of an idea
meeting a friend's mom who is from another country and getting to share in their customs
cool sheets in the morning
silence
listening to Paul Potts while I create
lime green
swans
blessings
brown paper packages
tapestry
grape jelly
lime slush at Sonic (it's the bomb)
butterscotch dip cones at Dairy Queen
pink phones
laughing and eating Italian food with friends
watching a movie with my daughter
I love doing this because it helps me refocus.  Please share with me what it is that you are thankful for today.  I bet you have some great ones. Blessings to you!
I am linking with

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Being an empty nester I had a srprise visit from my daughter who flew home for the weekend, my son on hearing that his sister will be home, dropped everything to join us and brought a friend! We had an awesome weekend in Cape Town! I am grateful for the amazing open and wonderful relationship I have with my children where we can discuss absolutely anything under the sun with each other! Their friends are always amazed at the relatioship we have. Make no mistake we bicker and fight as we all have very strong personalities. But it is an open relationship and I love it!
This amazing city I live in and call home, Cape Town.
My love of gardening.
Friends and being creative.
Dreams and hopes for a future filled with love.
My love of great wine and food that brings life to our table.
The unconditional love of God that makes me feel safe no matter the storm raging in my life!
Bloggers like you Holly that makes this a wonderful place to be, share and be inspired!
I am most grateful for the understanding that I have been given of how simple pleasures makes me the happiest.
Veronica
www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

NanaDiana said...

I love to read all you are thankful for! I am grateful for so many,many things too! xo Diana

Ann said...

Thanks for stopping by my pink sat. post. We're back in Kansas after our wonderful Colorado vacation where the beautiful pink clouds were. I've got a lot to be thankful for today, mostly my loving family, immediate and extended who LOVE to be together!! For faith in Jesus, health, a wonderful home to name a few. Have a splendid week.
Ann

Anonymous said...

Love your list! Cherry limeades at Sonic are my favorite!

Deborah said...

Joining you from Multitudes on Mondays. Thanks for sharing such a sweet list. I also love butterscotch dipped cones. I haven't had one in years. I'll have to track down a Dairy Queen.

Blessings

Search This Blog