what if you woke up tomorrow. . .

What if you woke up tomorrow with only the things you thanked God for today?"
My DDIL (dear daughter in love) sent me this quote.  Wow!  That’ll make you think.  Yea, what if…
Today I am thankful for
157. being able to breath
Being able to read
Awareness
Figuring out how to make a blog button
Legs and feet to take me places
Being a night owl
Being excited about seeing the kids when school starts
New sugar cookie recipe (thanks, Trisha)
Grass 
Green glassware
Green grapes
Green velvet
Green bankers lamp
Emeralds
Peridot
Lime green
Courage
Confronting fear
Praying with others for our country and choosing to come together for the sole purpose of knowing who it is who holds our future and forgetting about political boundaries or theological differences
Living in a country that is still allows us to pray freely
Prayer time
Praying for someone
Having someone pray for me
Prayer partner
Sparkly things
Pink glitter
Linking today with aholyexperience.com

8 comments:

Parsley said...

Love this! It was in line with my thoughts this morning. I may 'borrow' that question.

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful! And...I LOVE your header- xo Diana

Unknown said...

what a pretty blog! clicking over from ann's....

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, I love this, Holly! I better start making my "grateful" list!!!

XO
Cindy

Heather Mattern said...

What a sweet blog you have. Thanks for sharing your beautiful gifts with us all. Inspiring!

Dea Moore said...

What beautiful gifts! Just made notice the "green" gifts all around me! Thanks!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Holly,
I was just at Diana's blog...Your comment was right above mine...Weren't those just the cutest pics of those little darlin's? I thought they were precious!

XO
Cindy

Daniella said...

What a wonderful list again! And I love the question!!
I will think on this myself now!
xxDaniella

Search This Blog