Thanks for returning the visit. I looked at your profile and I think your the "mountain time" version of me. ha!!! We have lots of similarities. Especially a love of Christmas Movies and of course butterscotch dipped cones.
Hi. I just happen to stumble upon a tut for a blog button recently but have not yet read it properly myself, but it looks very step by step.http://gardenberger.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorial
I hope that is correct. please try it and let me know. The blog is www.gardenberger.blogspot.com Hope this is of help
2 comments:
Thanks for returning the visit. I looked at your profile and I think your the "mountain time" version of me. ha!!! We have lots of similarities. Especially a love of Christmas Movies and of course butterscotch dipped cones.
Have a blessed day.
Hi. I just happen to stumble upon a tut for a blog button recently but have not yet read it properly myself, but it looks very step by step.http://gardenberger.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorial
I hope that is correct. please try it and let me know. The blog is www.gardenberger.blogspot.com
Hope this is of help
Veronica
ww.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment