It's that time of year again. I have known of some moms who said that they celebrated "Thanksgiving" this time of year - that always made me smile. I do think that once August rolls around that it is getting to be time - time for routine, time for cooler weather . . It makes for less blogging time, however, and that makes me a little sad. I treasure my blogging friends so much!
Here is a picture of one of the bulletin boards I did for my students. I just love this quote - we can all shoot for the moon. I would tell my own children that their star shined brightest and they were the ones that lit up the sky. I think that you do too!
Blessings,

2 comments:
I know- is is that time of year again, isn't it? That quote is one of my favorites too. You students will love it. xo Diana
Oh, I love this statement, Holly!! Well--I have an interesting story about "the first day of school." Every year, when it was the first day of school and my kids went back, I was so sad! I missed them!
Well, now they are grown and today was my daughter Jenny's first day of school--But, it was her first day of teaching at the college!!! She moved her 3 weeks ago and got the teaching job last week...She's thrilled and I'm thrilled for her.
I always got a picture of her first day of school growing up--oh gosh, I should have gotten one today too! lol
XO
Cindy
Post a Comment