hello lovely ladies! I didn't get a post done because (very legitimate excuses) I was out shopping til I dropped yesterday at Black Friday (love the experience). Anyway, Happy Pink Saturday! Blessings!
Happy pink Saturday Holly Sweetie... What a precious share today. I love this little face. What a precious ornament and on a pink tree of course. I thank you for sharing, it made me smile this morning.
I am Country Wings in Phoenix, your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you share next. Please stop by and say hi. I would so love to have you visit, and would be honored if you decided to follow my blog as well. I love meeting new friends and sharing along the way.
7 comments:
Happy pink Saturday Holly Sweetie...
What a precious share today. I love this little face. What a precious ornament and on a pink tree of course. I thank you for sharing, it made me smile this morning.
I am Country Wings in Phoenix, your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you share next. Please stop by and say hi. I would so love to have you visit, and would be honored if you decided to follow my blog as well. I love meeting new friends and sharing along the way.
Many country hugs sweetie, Sherry
So what did you buy?? Happy Pink Saturday. Hey, I having a give away!
What a beautiful tree and a cute ornament. Love her darling lips. Happy Pink Sat. to you.
Very cute! Happy Pink Saturday!
~Trisha
Hope you stimulated the economy for us. Happy Pink Saturday.
Hope you got some good deals!Happy PS!
Cute ornament!!
*´¨)
¸.*´¸.**´¨) ¸.**´¨)
(¸.*´ (¸.*´* LORI LYNN *
PS: I'm having a Holiday giveaway!!
http://lorilynnscottage.blogspot.com/2010/11/holiday-happiness-giveaway.html
Post a Comment