
I have been driving with my daughter for the past five years to school and a couple of years ago I started what I call the "Have a great day" sayings I started with "Have a Magnificent Monday, Have a Terrific Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Thankful Thursday and Fantastic Friday." We have had fun with it because we both tried to outdo the other with who could be the most creative in their "have a great day" sayings. Magnificent Monday also became Marvelous, Monumental, and Momentous. Terrific Tuesday is Tremendous, Tantalizing, and Tu-tu. Wednesday took on fun names like "Wonka Wednesday, Willie Wonka Wednesday, and Wacky Wednesday. Thursday was a little bit more of a challenge with the "th", but we came up with Thriving Thursday, Thrilling Thursday, but I think that I like THANKFUL Thursday the most. Friday was fabulous, fantastic, frilly, frou-frou, fine, and finesse Friday. So, what am I thankful for today?... Creativity, spending time with my daughter and creating memories with her. Oh, and by the way....tomorrow, I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment