Christmas Present


I'm so far behind on my posts. I'll make this one brief and then try to play catch up later this week. Oh yeah....I forgot....it's the week of Christmas....prob'ly not....have church tomorrow morning, open house in the afternoon and cantata that night....I have something to do Monday but I can't remember. But, I do remember that it is my oldest son's birthday and we will be Skyping that day to hug him via Skype. I am so blessed with wonderful children! Tuesday I go to a dear friend and fellow dollmaker's home to learn a new way to paint eyes - can't wait! Wednesday I am having an open house at our house....somewhere between now and Wednesday I need to decide the menu and what I am cooking AND clean....that's kind of a biggy. On Thursday I go to Denver to pick up my other son who is flying in from Montana and then driving home. On Friday we will have a Christmas eve service and Saturday is Christmas.

How about you? How is your week looking? Oh, and I learned something today...I thought I would share....holidays have been difficult for me for the last several years because of life's circumstances. However, I learned something today from my monthly study that was most helpful. Jesus is going to show up that day and I have a choice whether or not I will show up....I get to decide what my attitude is...I get to decide whether or not I am going to live in the past or in the present. I have decided to live in the present. I have decided that I will embrace today, this week, the people that come and go across my path. How about you?

No comments:

Search This Blog