I found the most wonderful tutorial that combines the beauty of fall with shabby chic! Look at these gorgeous gourds and pumpkins that have been painted and dusted with glitter. Aren't they wonderful?
Andrea at the Cottage Market was the one who came up with these beauties. Please go stop by her place to learn the "how to", and just say hello.
Blessings,
29 comments:
I am headed over there, Holly....these are beyond gorgeous! xo Diana
Oh! This display looks good enough to eat! Like something Trish over at Sweetology might make!!
Joy!
Kathy
Oh, they look like cakes. How wonderful. Going over there now.
Holly! those are sooo pretty! xo Nancy
I am Fortunate to own a few of these LOVELY"S from Andrea.... She is beyond SWEET and Creative!!!! thanks for sharing these.. : )
Blessings
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Oooh...they are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Cindy
Such pretty pumpkins and gourds! I have some too but not as fancy. Thanks for sharing and Happy Pink Saturday.
Blessings,
Sandi
Oh I LOVE these shabby pink pumpkins!!! I will have to try this sometime!!! :) I'm hopping on over from "Pink Saturday" - thank you for sharing! :)
XO's,
Jessie
Looks sweet enough to eat! Love the soft colors. happy pink sat.
Ann
Oh WOW, Holly what a gorgeous display--how absolutely breathtaking, my friend!!!
XO
Cindy
Who knew gourds could be so pretty? The soft palette is so soothing!
Those pumpkins are beautiful..what a great idea!
They are so pretty! Thank you for sharing. Trish
What a lovely centerpiece! Those are happy pumpkins!
Happy Pink Saturday Holly Sweetie...
What a beautiful share today. I love this pink gourds and pumpkins. How pretty they are painted and dusted in pink. I will have to pop over and check out the tutorial. How wonderful of Andrea to share with us, and you to be such a sweet friend and share her blog.
Hope you have a glorious weekend sweetie. Loved your post on the corn maze as well. I would be so afraid to go into one. I am so short, I would never be able to see to get myself out. You are so lucky to have been with friends.
Many hugs sweetie and much love, Sherry
Those are really pretty!
HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah
We don't really 'do' Halloween in the UK, but we are catching up fast (although having seen your decorations, I think we have a way to go yet, lol). Your sparkly pumpkins are wonderful!
Happy Halloween, hugs and Happy Pink Saturday from the UK!
Who knew gourds could look so cute? HPS!
awwww....you are so so so sweet to feature my little sparkles! i love your blog and you are just precious! thank you and i am sending tons of hugs your way!!! if you want snow -- i can send that too since it is SNOWING here in NJ!!! : ) lol!!! hugs...
OH my heavens these are adorable!!!
Hugs,
Olivia
Hi Holly, Those pumpkins are so pretty and pink! Love the post! About that class, I think "not" as it is a little steep for my budget, especially at this time of year. Those would be some pricy ornies! I'm taking a class from KC Willis tomorrow and Monday. Hugs Marilou
Simply beautiful!
Pink Fairy
Stunning Holly.
I stopped by to say hello and read the posts I have missed.
I also left a message on the post about games we played as a child.
Thank Andrea for letting you share this.
I will be headed to her blog.
Hugs and Blessings
Thank you so much for the lovely idea for these decorations. Very pretty!
Gigi
These are divine! Love them! I am going over now.
OH what delicacies! I'm heading over now.
Thanks for stopping in and leaving such a lovely comment! Come back soon!
Hugs~
Oh they are lovely!! I love glitter!
I bought a very large white foam pumpkin last year, and was all set to decorate it like I did my orange one this Halloween. Can you believe I can't find it? UGH!
xxDaniella
Oh my gosh -- those are SO gorgeous! I am off to see how she did these! Thanks for posting!
Lovin your cute looking blog! Found you at Cinsarah!! Following along!
Post a Comment