And the winner is...

Have you used the Random Generator?  That was sweet!  Enter the number of entries, click on the button and wahlah - it generates a number for you.  Love that!
I have to say that it was difficult to do that because I wanted everyone to win.  It's a good thing that I'm not a judge because I would want everyone to win.  Anyway, thank you so much for entering my first blog giveaway.  The winner was Miss Linda over at http://memawslove.blogspot.com/
That was so much fun that I think I will have to do more.  

Blessings,

6 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Holly Sweetie...
Congratulations on the winner, Linda. She is one lucky lady. Your giveaway was the most beautiful bling I have ever seen sweet friend. So pink and beautiful.

Thank you for the beautiful HOPE. You are such a joy to visit and you bring such love to blogland.

Have a beautiful weekend sweetie. Many hugs and so much love, Sherry

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Holly,
Congratulations to Linda--she must be SO excitd!!! Happy Pink Saturday to you, my friend. Your giveaway was SO special!
XO
Cindy

NanaDiana said...

Congratulations to Miss Linda. I am sure she is going to be thrilled. xo Diana

Simply Debbie said...

DEAR HOLLY,
CONGRATULATIONS TO MISS LINDA. I KNOW SHE IS OVER THE MOON HAPPY AND EVERY TIME SHE LOOKS AT THAT BEAUTIFUL RING MAY IT BRING HER HOPE AND THEN JOY OF YOUR SWEET CHRISTIAN SPIRIT.
I KNOW SEEING YOUR HOPE RING BUTTON ALL OVER BLOGLAND TOUCHED PEOPLE YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT.
HUGS

dellerd said...

Congrats to Linda...how lucky for you to win....enjoy that beauty!! Loved your giveaway Holly, look forward to the next one....have a great rest of the day!!!

Daniella said...

How wonderful for you! And congratulations to the winner!!!
xxDaniella

Search This Blog