I love bloggers because you can meet such wonderful people and find such fabulous ideas!! And, I have both a wonderful person with a fabulous idea.
Kathryn at Take My Breath Away was gracious enough to let me share this with you. You have got to go and check out what she did at her home.
Talk about creativity! It has to be such a fun place to visit. If you would like more ideas on "how to" do this, Kathryn would be happy to share! You know what else?! She lives now in the same suburb that I used to. It really is a small world!
Thank you,
Kathyrn, so much for letting me share your talents here!
Blessings,
6 comments:
Hi Holly Sweetie...
Wow has Kathryn ever did a beautiful display for all the trick or treaters and neighbors who will embark upon their Halloween journies soon. They will be amazed and thrilled as they step upon her porch, or just venture down the street. What a fun display. Thank you for sharing today and to Kathryn for decorating in Halloween style. I love it.
So happy to stop by sweet friend. I hope you have a glorious day. Many hugs and much love, Sherry
Neat! What a big look for probably not too much money. Just black paper (oh and the electricity) and some tape! Thanks for sharing.
Holly- I just connected with her a week or so ago when I saw that posted somewhere. Is that not fabulous! What fun that you used to live in that suburb! xo Diana
I've seen these pics . . . wow! If I decorated for Halloween, I'd SO do this! A great effect! I've gotten lazy and now just do Fall so I go all the way until Christmas with my decorations now that my kids are all grown and gone from the nest now!
Talented, indeed! Really has the windows for it, too! Lovely home outside - does she give interior tours?
Joy!
Kathy
Such a cute idea Holly! Thanks for sharing her blog with us!
Been so busy. Had my mom here for a week- just took her back this weekend, then the boys were here for the 2 weeks before that. Spiffed up our ministry building,plus trying to get my booth back in shape as it has been so long since I had time to do anything with it. Where is the time flying???
Hope all is well with you!
bee blessed
mary
Post a Comment