This button came from Nana Diana. (Thank you Nana Diana) hugs!
When I think about Cindy Adkins, this quote comes to mind: Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. Cindy has touched the lives of so many of us. Now it is a time that we can touch her with our prayers for she and her husband, Ralph. Please visit Cindy's website to learn more and keep her in your prayers. If you like, you made add this button
http://cindyadkinswhimsicalmusings.blogspot.com/We love you, Cindy!
Blessings,
6 comments:
Holly- I was just headed to bed and thought I would check posts one more time. I don't know why but when I open your blog I only see a red x in the photo part.(it might just be my computer because that does happen sometimes..but right clicking doesn't open it for me)..but the button does show up on your side bar. And, although I asked for the button it was Tete over at The Garden Gate that made it for me. I am a computer idiot!;>)
That is a beautiful quote and fits Cindy to a T...xo Diana
Great post Holly and Cindy is so special to all of us! Prayers are sent her way! Hugs Marilou
Oh Holly,
You just touch my heart, my friend--thank you so much for your prayers--they mean so much!! I have come to the conclusion, I don't just have friends on here--I have angels!!! and you're one of them.
XO
Cindy
Your photos don't show up for me. Have a good week. Trish
Yes, Cindy is a treasure!
She knows that she and Ralph are in my thoughts and prayers!!
Lovely of you to spread the word!!
xxDaniella
Hi Holly,
I just popped over to say "hi." The surgery is on Friday...I'm praying all goes well.
XO
Cindy
Post a Comment