Happy Pink Cookies

Happy Pink Saturday to all of you Pinkies!  Don't you just love this day?  I do!  I have been collecting pink pictures for this event.  But, for today, I actually have something pink that I took pictures of at home and that is these yummy and amazing cookies.  I wish that I could say it is my recipe, but it's not!  These cookies are the BOMB!  Before I go too much farther, I want to give credit to where I found these.  Please go over and visit Trisha at Glass Slippers .  She is so amazingly talented at being creative, baking and a beautiful person.  (Aren't we blessed to know so many wonderful people via blog land)?
I have been looking for a good sugar cookie recipe for a long time and finally found one - this one!  You know, nothing much comes between me and a good cookie.  Have I shared before that I heard you wouldn't eat as many if you just froze them and took them out to thaw when you wanted one?  Well, apparently, the person who came up with that idea never ate a frozen cookie!  Frozen cookies are us!  They are good!  And, I enjoyed every single one of them - frozen!
 Here is the recipe from Trisha:

 Here is one of the pictures of the cookies that Trisha made.  She had made these for a friend's birthday.  Trisha, my birthday is in February..... (I hope you know I'm kidding...sort of...no, really) =0)

Linking up today with Beverly over at Pink Saturday.
Remember to enter my blog giveaway - a GORGEOUS HOPE ribbon ring retail $117!

Blessings,

24 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh Holly, your cookies look amazing...now I want to make some more! Thank you so much for linking to me in your post! I will definitely keep February in the back of my mind!! Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!

~Trisha

Becky said...

Oh Holly these look to good lol.Thanks for the recipe....could use it for the holidays.


Blessings!

Love Of Quilts said...

Thanks for the recipe....my grands will like it. Trish

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY HOLLY,
THESE COOKIES LOOK DELICIOUS AND I CAN SMELL THEM ALL THE WAY IN OKLAHOMA...YUMMY...NOW IF I JUST WIN THAT HOPE RING...SMILE
HUGS

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

ohhh gosh ... there goes any hope of losing weight. they look so yummy and easy to do.
Happy PS
(())

Southwest Cottage Designs said...

I LOVE the Sugar Butter Cookies with the pink icing! My grandmother used to make teacakes with pink icing, and these remind me of her teacakes.

LV said...

I will leave the baking to you, and I will enjoy the eating of these pink cookies.

Susan Freeman said...

Sugar cookies are my favorites! Thanks for the recipe.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

hannah said...

They look too good to eat. And definitely pink :-)
[a muted palette]

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday
Oh those look so scrumptious!!
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday! And delicious cookies make it even better.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your cookies are so pretty with pink frosting! Thanks for sharing the recipe too. Happy Pinks and have a lovely weekend.

Susie Jefferson said...

What an extremely pretty colour - so unusual! I'm sure they taste as lovely as they look. Happy Pink Saturday!

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Hi Holly...nice simple recipe for delicious sugar cookie magic!!
Thank you...putting it in my recipe collection.
Happy Pink Saturday! xo Tami

Anonymous said...

Okay, Holly - I'm gonna try a little twist on this recipe. I'm substituting healthier ingredients. So far, the spin looks like more of a molasses cookie on paper. I'll let you know how it turns out - perhaps a tea post! Sugar and me - not happening more and more lately. Finding the alternatives - and all things in moderation - some more moderate than others.

Thanks for posting! Also - fun keeping up with you on Pinterest!!

Joy!
Kathy

dellerd said...

Oh Holly this cookies look delicious and they are my favorite kind....frosted sugar cookies. I will try this recipe and see how they come out. Thanks so much for sharing with us.....

NanaDiana said...

Oh...you are a tease. You KNOW I gave up sugar and these are my very favorite cookies in the whole world. hmmm...Maybe I'll make some for the kids! xo Diana

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Holly,
Oh my gosh--these look amazing! Happy Pink Saturday!!!

I wanted you to know that we got home from the surgery--I am exhausted. It appears that everything went well...alot of pain, so I hope he'll feel better soon!
XO
Cindy

Chubskulit Rose said...

Such gorgeous pink! Happy weekend!

Shade of Pink at my page.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Holly Sweetie...
Oh yummy, yummy in the tummy for these wonderful cookies. Thank you and your dear blogger friend for the recipe. With the holidays approaching, I will have to try these out, especially with all 8 grandkids.

Have a glorious weekend sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

pinkkandy said...

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Taking a spin in my baby pink car..stirring up sugar dust on every blog I see....come on over to" My Sweet Prairie Home"...Love to have company!
God Bless..........Kandy

The Artful Diva said...

I love butter cookies. I'll have to give this recipe a try - thanks!

Lynn said...

Um, Holly...The cookie is green. Heh heh, but they sound great anyway and I plan to make them!

Unknown said...

Yum!! I've found that my cookies and cupcakes cravings are much more intense since joining blogland! Ha! Bittersweet...

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Search This Blog