The best time. . .
I saw such a great quote yesterday, but have "misplaced" it. So, until I find it, I am leaving you with this quote:
“The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now.” African Proverb
I hear so many people talk about the "shoulda coulda, wish I woulda."
So, what if you just go and do it now? So, you didn't do it then . . do it now.
By the way, what is it you are going to do?
Blessings,
12 comments:
I have suffered that shoulda/woulda/coulda syndrome several times! xo Diana
Hi, Holly
Thank you for stopping by my blog to look at our Laurelwood home photos.
We may rent it our as a honeymoon cottage after we do the upstairs remodeling.
I hope you find the 'misplaced' saying. I enjoy words and phrases that are enlightening.
Have a lovely week~
Teresa in California
shoulda...coulda wish I woulda. Trish
So love quotes like this....they have so much meaning and there is always something in it for everyone. Thanks for coming by my blog today....and so glad I found you!!!
We were just talking about the tree quote the other day!
Hope your days back to school are going great and that you are enjoying yourself.
I have a major and totally unexpected thing happening over at my house now- you can read about it in my recent post!
A lovely reminder. It's never too late to do the things we should.
Love the post Holly, have a great week! Hugs Marilou
Oh, that's beautiful, Holly!!! I have 2 special trees in my life...One was planted when my daughter Jenny was a year old. It's an olive tree and I thought we could watch it grow as she did.
XO
Cindy
What a timeless quote, one I need to remember! New follower here, I'm happy I found your blog!
Nancy
Hi, Holly
thank you for becoming a follower of my blog!
Teresa
Hi Holly,
Happy Pink Saturday to you, my friend!!! I hope it is a lovely day and that you have a wonderful weekend!!!
XO
Cindy
I truly need to remember this one,lol.
Happy new week ahead holly!
Post a Comment