She'll be comin' round the mountain

You know how you've heard a verse before but when you hear it, it seems like the first time? Not only that, you start to think, Well, I have one for you tonight. "You have made your way around this hill country long enough; now turn north." Deuteronomy 2:3

I can think of several times when I would say (or hear others say) that we will keep going around the mountain until we learn the lesson. (I've been going round quite a few times. Apparently I like the scenery). I think that what I missed before when I heard this verse was the "now turn north." In other words, it's time...time to move forward, time to do it different...
I'm ready to turn north.  Would you like to go with me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got your back sweetie...Let's go!

Bethe77 said...

Great insight on that verse. Yea! I get tired of going around that mountian myself soemtimes. Like you I must like the scenery.
Blessings

Holly said...

There's nothing like traveling with those who have our back and have been there before too! You guys rock!

Jose Ramon Santana Vazquez said...

...traigo
sangre
de
la
tarde
herida
en
la
mano
y
una
vela
de
mi
corazón
para
invitarte
y
darte
este
alma
que
viene
para
compartir
contigo
tu
bello
blog
con
un
ramillete
de
oro
y
claveles
dentro...


desde mis
HORAS ROTAS
Y AULA DE PAZ


COMPARTIENDO ILUSION
HOLLY

CON saludos de la luna al
reflejarse en el mar de la
poesía...




ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE MEMORIAS DE AFRICA , CHAPLIN MONOCULO NOMBRE DE LA ROSA, ALBATROS GLADIATOR, ACEBO CUMBRES BORRASCOSAS, ENEMIGO A LAS PUERTAS, CACHORRO, FANTASMA DE LA OPERA, BLADE RUUNER ,CHOCOLATE Y CREPUSCULO 1 Y2.

José
Ramón...

Search This Blog