Book review
From time to time I thought I would write about a book that I read (that I enjoyed) and then let you decide. The book I'm writing about today is Living Your Strengths. In the back of the book is a code that you put in online to take a test to assess your strengths. Because it was developed by the Gallup Organization, you can be sure that it is credible. I took the test and was amazed (and pleased) with the results because it seemed to fit me to a "T". (Where did that saying come from anyway)? This test assesses 35 strengths and the results you get are your top 5 strengths. You can find out the others (if you want to pay more), but the top 5 are your strongest. Are you wondering what your purpose is in life or how you can make a difference where you are? If so, this book may give you the insight or confirmation that you have been looking for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a lovely review.
Post a Comment