My heart was touched today…
First of all, do you have “your place” that you almost always sit at in church, or is it just us? The family in front of us has some awesome sons. The youngest son is a sophomore in high school and a teddy bear! He’s friendly, fun to be around, and always helping out. Today during prayer time I saw him ask his mom to let him by and then he went down a few rows and put his arms around a recently widowed woman and hugged her while everyone prayed. I have to say that I didn’t “hear” much of the prayer at that time, but my heart heard a lot and I am sure that God was very pleased with this young man’s genuine care of this woman. It is those moments that remind me that there is much good in the world.

2 comments:
Thank you for sharing the heart warming moment of this young man with the widow woman. I can just see God stopping and watching him and how he loved on this widow woman. Thank you so much for sharing
Blessings
Sounds like this is a son to be proud of. Also reflects well upon his parents.
I have now added my name to your followers. Thanks for having stopped by my blog.
Lee
Tossing It Out
Post a Comment