Pink and green day - my absolute favorite color combination EVER and today we get to celebrate it. As I write this, I realize that I have on my lime green denim jacket that has rhinestones scattered around it (you guessed it - it's from Quacker Factory) and my bright pink shirt underneath. I can remember buying "duck shoes" - (remember those) when I was in college and they were pink and green. When I went out on my second date with my husband I wore those duck shoes, my pink wool crew neck sweater with a kelly green monogram, kelly green corduroy pants and turtleneck. It's a wonder he asked me out for a third date. Guess it was okay though since we've been married a loooooooooong time. Anyway, I thought that I would share with you some of my pink and green goodies scattered around our home.
As always, please stop by and say Happy Pink and Green Day to our wonderful hostess, Beverly, at howsweetthesound.typepad.com.This colorful tin picture hangs in my laundry room
This picture of a Victorian home is made from fabric and lace - I just love this. I keep saying that I am going to try and make one but it's been about 15 years now. I'm thinkin' that's not gonna happen...
This wreath was calling my name because it is pink and green
I bought this picture on eBay - I love the chippy frame and the pink roses
More pink roses on this beautiful clock
I bought this antique cup because....you guessed it....it's pink and green
I bought a darling gold vintage purse and a dear friend of mine made a flower arrangement in it.
This was just a few pieces to share. Thank you for stopping by and sharing in my indulgence of these two great colors!
Have a blessed pink and green day!
21 comments:
I think pink and green goes together really well. Lovely photos.
Pink and green (and white) is my favorite color combination too...as evidenced by my blog.
I especially love your clock. It's gorgeous. That antique cup is beautiful too...well so are all your showings today, but those 2 are my favorite.
Happy pink Saturday to you,
Patti
Hi Holly, you have awesome treasures!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Xoxo
Charo
Hi Holly,
Oh it is all so precious!! And I love the pink and green vintage-style combo...so beautiful!
And that is so funny about all your green that you wore...Here's the funny part--I wore an outfit with all green too...lol
XO
Cindy
You have lovely pink items. Im here from the Pink Saturday. my first time doing pink. Beautiful door hanger you have. I have one kinda like it in my salon. Not near as pretty as yours. Did you make yours?
Blessings
I love all your pink and green, the antique cup is gorgeous and I love that victorian home in fabric and lace, a beautiful work of art. My bedroom is pink and green, so soothing a combination.
Happy Pink Saturday, thanks for stopping by and visiting me. Mary
Thank you for sharing all these lovely pink and greens todays. Happy PS.
Hi Holly,
Your pink and greens are simply gorgeous! What a nice share for us today! My favourite colour combo too is pink and green. I think a lot of folks like it. Happy Pinks and thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Sandi
oooh Holly! how delish! what's not to luv in your P + Grn collection! thx for sharing ") & for chatting with me at FHC!
HaPpY St Pat's and PS ! S*
I love pink and green too. Pretty photos. You were so in style back in the day and sounds like you still are!
Happy Pink Green Saturday!
Tammy
Your pink and green items are really beautiful. Love the purse with flower arrangement, the tea cup, the tin painting for your laundry room. How nice that must be when doing laundry. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a beautiful comment. I was sincerely moved to tears because I love the Lord and still have so far to go..... Blessings on your week.
You have shared some wonderful pinks - loved the story about the duck shoes - I remember those! I think my favorite was the roses in the chippy white frame. I love old stuff! Have a wonderful Pink Sat.
Blessings,
Tricia
Hi Holly Sweetie...
What a beautiful share today. I love your pinks and greens. Your chippy frame with the roses, just gorgeous, and I love that little purse that your friend made the flower arrangement in, how gorgeous that is.
Your clock caught my heart, and I adore that antique cup.
Oh I could tour around your house all day sweet friend. Just beautiful. So beautiful.
Thank you for taking me along this evening. I so enjoyed myself. I hope you have a glorious Sunday sweet friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry
ooo All sorts of pink and green goodness. I just found you through the artist blog hop - still slowly working my way through it!
You have accumulated some very nice pinks throughout you life. I really like all of them and the way you have them displayed.
Beautiful pinks and greens!! I especially love the Victorian house!! Just beautiful!!
Hugs,
Debbie
Hey Lady, I never thought about it but I have to agree. Pink and green is one of my favs too. Hope you have a great pink & green week.
I love flowers in old purses. And pink and green together. Loved your description of that date with your husband. The outfit sounds so familiar. Happy (very late) Pink Saturday. xo
Hi Holly:
I have some really good news!!
I recently received the Stylish Blogger Award and I am passing it on to you!!!
Hugs & Warm Wishes, CindyLew
Greetings from Southern California
I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit my blog and follow me if you want too.
God Bless You :-)
~Ron
wow. very nice
Post a Comment