A Bling Gift from One Bling Girl to Another




I received the most fabulous gift from a dear friend of mine - I just love it!!  First of all the packaging is scrumptious!  The outside is a burgundy damask fabric and tied with a satin ribbon.  But, what's inside is what's really wonderful!  The card says, "Every girl needs more Bling."  Don't you just love it?!  Inside is a wonderful antique bottle filled with vintage jewels, a beautiful ivory silk rose, vintage pieces of lace, softly hued tissue paper, strands of pearls, a pink chiffon bag with a tiny glass pink elephant inside, a miniature gourd, pieces of diamond confetti, chenille lace, pictures of Victorian women....I could go on and on.....What makes this so special though is the love that was put into this....this special lady took the time to think of this and put it together knowing how much I would love it.  When people put their heart into the gifts they give, they have an abundance of friends.  It is no wonder that this dear person is surrounded by so many lovely friends.  I count myself as blessed to be one of them.  Thank you, Cheryl.

2 comments:

Bethe77 said...

What a blessing!
It is a beautiful filled box with much lvoe wrapped inot as well you can feel that through your love for your friend and the gift.
Blessings

Unknown said...

That is delightful gift of Bling, thanks again for a lovely place to stop by

Search This Blog